DECORATION STEP BY STEP
1) We take a portion of fondant and stretch it until it has a thickness of 3-4 mm.
2) We place the stencil on the fondant and we roll over, so that the template drawing is marked.
3) We apply generously the red powder dye with a brush so that we obtain an intense color.
4) We remove the stencil carefully and cut the fondant with the tombstone shaped cutter.
5) We stick our fondant piece on the cookie with a little water, and give the final touch brushing around the border and in some areas with red powder dye.