STEP BY STEP DECORATION
1) We take a piece of white fondant and color it with with pink dye using a stick. This time we will give a slightly marbled effect, so we stop kneading before the color is completely homogeneous.
2)We stretch the fondant until it has a thickness of about 3-4 mm. We put the stencil on the fondant and roll over, so that the template marked on the fondant.
3) We remove the stencil and cut the fondant a little smaller than our cookie. We let it dry for half an hour.
4) We prepareroyal glaze: only with glass sugar (120 g) and water (16 ml), to avoid the egg.
5) We prepare a cornet with baking paper, fill it with glaze (half filled), and we cover the silhouette that has been marked in the fondants, helping us with a stick to extend the glaze on the most delicate areas. Let it dry 24 h, but if you do not want to wait that long, the minimum is 8 hours.
6) Once the glaze is dry, we decorate with pens, brushes and dyes.
7) Then we glue our piece of fondant on the cookie with a little water.
8) Then, we prepare a new cornet with the remaning glaze and draw an outline around the piece of fondant. We let dry again, 20-30 minutos, and add the gold finish.