DECORATION STEP BY STEP
1) We stretch the orange fondant until it has a thickness of 3-4 mm.
2) We place the stencil on the fondant and we roll over so that the template is well marked.
3) We apply the glaze using a small spatula, as smooth and uniform as possible.
4) We removed the stencil carefully and we cut the fondant a little smaller than our cookie.
This royal glaze contains no eggs, it is made only with glass sugar and water. The exact proportions are 70 g of glass sugar and 9 ml of water.
5) We stick our piece of fondant on the cookie with a little water, and give the final touch brushing around the edge of the piece with red powder dye.